SURVEY RESULTS FOR FOX CITIES MARATHON TRAINING RUNS
Thanks everyone who submitted responses to our FCM Training Runs survey. Here are some of the results and takeaways:
- Over 90% were OK continuing with the Runaway Shoes location
- The responses were split between preferring simple out and back routes and using looped routes
- Although over 50% were OK with the routes we ran, about 30% wanted to see adding some routes south of Calumet St. We plan on adding 2 or 3 routes in that direction for 2023.
- Over 90% were OK with how the maps and street turns information was provided
- Nearly all were pleased with the food and drinks provided
- About 80% plan on attending some 2023 training runs
TRAINING AND FUN RUNS COORDINATOR POSITIONS
We are looking for volunteers for the following roles:
Training Runs Coordinator
Late May through September. Coordinate Saturday morning Fox Cities Marathon training runs. Distribute routes and work with water station volunteers to prepare for weekly training runs.
Fun Runs Coordinator
April through October. Coordinate monthly Wednesday evening Fun Runs. Working with various venues and assuring post run food and drinks are available.
Understand that these events do not happen by themselves, we rely on volunteers to make sure we can continue to provide them for all group members. Please consider giving back to this group by helping out.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you can help or for more information. Thank you for your consideration.